Well I have to say I am sorry for not posting anything lately but I have to say I am patiently waiting for my Cougar Black Cat to arrive in the mail.....Okay so at times I am not so patient :0)
My husband surprised me with this fantastic gift to say thank you for all the support and encouragement I have been giving him as he finishes Medical School. I thought that was so sweet because he is the one that is so busy!
I ended up getting the 15inch, because I didn't want to wait even longer for the 13 inch to come in....bad I know but what can I say, I am GOING CRAZY HERE!
I received an email yesterday saying my new baby is in customs and will be shipped to me soon :)
I will post pics of my addition as soon as it arrives.
Ooh, very exciting, has it arrived yet? I haven't got a die-cutting machine yet, I just keep drooling over all the possibilities and think 'one day'. Hope you enjoy using yours. x
ReplyDeleteP.S. have you seen my giveaway?: http://bit.ly/j3YSwi